Saturday, July 14, 2012

Channeling my inner MKA



 Olsens Anonymous, found


Noone does the white tee + black and white ensemble better than Mary-Kate and Ashley. One of my favorite looks is pairing a basic tee with dressier pieces. MaryKate pairs hers with a leather skirt while Ashley wears her V neck with a black maxi. These looks are great for cocktails and dinner to a night on the town. Chic, Classic, and Minimal! I recreated Ashley's look with items from my wardrobe...a black vintage handbag, T Los Angeles white tee (super soft and the perfect fit- loose and flowy and I usually by a size up), Cache panel pants, and Michael Kohrs mirrored heels.





For Mary-Kate's look I paired the Tee with a thrifted black leather skirt and suede handbag, and added Sam Edeleman Heartbreaker boots for a little print. My work is done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment