Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Finds



floral maxi: Band of Gypsies, studded leather jacket: thrift find, sheer lace skirt: Gypsy Junkies



Picked up the floral kimono on sale at Marshalls of all places, the leather jacket I found at a thrift store, and the lace skirt I purchased at Art Tart and is by Gypsy Junkies. I love to toughen up lace with a little bit of leather, and all I need to complete the outfit is a pair of boots and a cute tee. The undergarment options for the skirt are pretty much endless...I plan on wearing it with black shorts or a bodycon dress. It looks great with leggings or tights underneath especially for colder weather. I paired the floral kimono with a floppy hat and a vintage purse, and platform sandals can be added to complete the boho look. I will post outfit pictures when I wear these new finds!

I've been busy collecting more inventory for the etsy shop and will get new items posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment