Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Makeup





Sephora can be a very dangerous place for my wallet but luckily I had giftcards to spend. Also, I'm pretty sure Sephora is like an alternate universe...what can be just a quick trip to Sephora to pick up some Mascara all of a sudden turns into a 4 hour adventure with a basket loaded with goodies. All in the blink of an eye. Today I picked up new Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder # 200 (I'm practically Albino), Nars blush in OrgasmNars The Multiple cream highlighter stick in Copacabana, and Sephora cream lipstick in Mr. Lover. The Multiple by Nars is a highlighter/ bronzer that is great for cheeks, eyes, lips, wherever! I love the consistency of the cream and how easy it is to blend, it's also very portable and you can just toss it in your bag and go. I love, love, love, Sephora lipsticks! They're creamy with the perfect amount of shine and my lips always feel hydrated. Yay for new makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment